Bruno, The Belairs produced the largest guest attendance we have ever had at our concert series! I had a lot of fans come up to me to compliment the park and to find out what other programs and events we offer that they can come out to. I was very impressed with the showmanship and the community that has been developed within the fan base. All and all, positive feedback! Thank you for coming out and putting on a great show! Sarah – Special Events Coordinator – Butler County MetroParks
Ok ..my fellow Belairians...you are quickly running out of time to join the rest of us Belarians this Saturday night at the very cool and nostalgic Gibson Theater in Batesville indiana for one of our most fun and most unusual Belairs shows..:)!
Ole "Ambassador Bob" sent out one of his very long "War & Peace" type of Commentaries earlier last week...but... tonight I'll give you the bullet point version of why you don't want to miss this fun show...jus repeat'in..:)!
* Going to be a beautiful Fall sunny day for a very nice scenic drive to Batesville.
* The Gibson theater venue is the very nostalgic 90 year old neighborhood theater with the big neon Marquee and of course the lobby with the popcorn machine and candy bar etc...very cool.
* You will also enjoy the show in the comfort of a cushioned theater seat and actually be able to enjoy a cold beer or a glass of wine at your seat while enjoying the best "50's-60's oldies show band" ..anywhere..the BIG 10 piece Rock'in Roll'in Vegas style show band...the Belairs..:)!.
* The acoustics and lighting are just outstanding at this quaint venue and the stage is about 3 feet or more high.. so the view is perfect..:)!
* The price is right...just $15.00 ...what a bargain!!
* Festival seating... so... even if you don't buy a ticket until the night of the show at the ticket window...you still have a chance... to get the best seats in the house ..:)!
* Come on out and help the Belairs celebrate both Veterans day and also celebrate the Belairs 4th Anniversary...and... while you are there.. Thank... Bruno & the Belairs for all of the fun and great entertainment the Belairs have provided for us the last 4 years.
* If you are a baby boomer and you are looking for a great night of fun and also looking to make new friends..well then...a Belairs show is where you want to be...jus say'in..:)!
* Like all of us... if you are so tired and worn out from all of the tension in the world today and really...who isn't...then for a evening.... let the fantastic Belairs take you back to those wonderful romantic, care free and innocent days of the 50's and 60's:)!
Travel down "Memory Lane" ..with the sounds of the great Roy Orbison, Elvis, Leslie Gore, Dion and the Belmonts, the Duprees...Johnny Maestro, Jay and the Americans, the Drifters, the Grass roots, Gene Pitney, Connie Francis, Mel Carter, Dusty Springfield, Bobby Vee and the Casino's... to name just a few...jus smile'in...:)!!
* Prior to the show... if you let me....( ole "Ambassador Bob" ) know soon enough...you can join about 40 other Belairians enjoying a delicious pre-thanksgiving buffet dinner right near the theater at a very cool 50's malt shop looking..venue called...."Snikkers & Peanuts"...don't ya just love that name..:)! .
Menu..Turkey or Roast pork, Mashed potato's, dressing, green beans, salad, roll, pie, lemonade, tea or water and...all of that.. for the amazing low price of only $10.00..how ya going to beat that..you just can't..jus say'in..:)!:)
Now after reading all of those bullet points ...how can you possibly not be at the Belairs bash in Batesville Saturday night?
Again...this Gibson theater show is one of the most fun and unique shows on the entire Belairs schedule..so.. again come join us Belairians as we all get lost in the Fifty's at this great little town of Batesville Indiana where time has stood still, and at the 50's art deco Gibson theater, having a delicous buffet meal at the very cool 50's looking "Snikkers and Peanuts"!!
Then you top the entire evening off by enjoying one of the vey best 50's-60's show band anywhere..."The Fantastic...very exciting big 10 piece show band...BELAIRS"...just don't get any better then that...SO.. as we all liked to say in the 50's..."Be there..or..be square"...jus say'in..:)!
Dinner at Snikkers & Peanuts for $10.00 at 6:00 or at 6:45 if you let me make you reservations or call "Snikkers & Peanuts" and by the way...thanks everybody for your great response to ole A'Bobs ' E-mail yesterday and I know "Snikkers and Peanuts " appreciated all of the pies you good people ordered...yummy..:)!!
Gibson theater...doors open at 7:15...first show starts at 8:00 and runs until about 9:15...then about a 20-30 minute...intermission break... then a completely new second show ..starts about 9;45 and runs until about a 11:00..with probably a encore or 2...jus predict'in..:)!